Vatarin oil is a Panchgun Taila based external preparation to solve neuro-muscular and musculoskeletal problems. The oil contains Til oil which acts as a medium to carry remaining ingredients of the preparation deep to the levels of bones. A gentle massage of Vatarin oil imparts strength to nerves, muscles and bones. Vatarin oil also nourishes joints and reduces pain on movement and reduces the stiffness of upper and lower extremities. It is especially useful for those patients who cannot tolerate oral formulations or who are unwilling to swallow oral onset of actions and does not stain clothes.
- Rheumatoid arthritis & osteoarthritis
- Neck pain, knee pain, hip pain & low back pain, sprain and strain
- Numbness, tendonitis, tenosynovitis, frozen shoulder
- Cervical and lumbar spondylosis
- Sports injuries
- Physical exhaustion following excessive labour work
- Physical exhaustion in sportspersons.
It is to be applied externally, it can be used for a very long period of time. Gently massage the oil three to four times in a day on affected parts.