Neemol Syrup contains Nimb Leaves, Nimb Bark and Nimb Fruits which are known to eradicate infections of the body. Neemol syrup clears the very base on which infections can thrive and spread. This syrup reduces high Pitta activities(Excessive hepato-biliary activities leading to hyperacidity, heartburn, sour eructation etc.) and prevents or clears skin manifestation of Pitta disorders. Neemol Syrup contains Triphala which improves digestion, absorption and keeps the digestive system free from constipation. It also contains Nimb and Guduchi which are known to improve immunity and fight many diseases. Regular use can reduce the dosage and frequency of allopathic antibiotic drugs.
Use in case of :
- For improving body immunity
- Acne, pimples and skin allergic conditions
- Internal and external(skin) Infections
- Eczema, itching
- Enhancement of skin complexion
- Skin manifestations of Pitta disorders
- Prevention of infections in the endemic area
Dosage : One or two teaspoonfuls three to four times a day or as directed by the Physician.